Friday, May 29, 2009

here we are the Torrente Family on blogspot.....




darth Alex






































1st tooth to fall out
















poet







Eating......as usual













1st grader










angel


















we are f-a-m- i - l - y





Yarrrrrrrrr















computer graphics designer




































































told ya so















do I really have to say it again?!























1st haircut- didnt go over too well..... hehe













E
EEEEEAAASTTTER EEEEGGGG!!! Happy 1st Birthday!

future artist!
















so let me tell you about this spooky book......

























cool dude



















so I never thought I would have the time to do this- and boy am I happy to have the time!


























































so first I am gonna post a few pictures for the family!






















































No comments:

Post a Comment