Saturday, May 30, 2009

Garden!



zucchini squash




oregano







basil and lemon balm






thyme and cilantro








lavender and chocolate mint








grapes



acorn squash







6 types of
tomatoes



as well as green beans, carrots, pumpkin, watermelon, cantaloupe, blackberries, and peaches
I finally was able to have produce from my garden this year!
I made 2 4 x 4 boxes
and treated them with molasses and orange oil for 4 weeks let it sit for one , prayed for its life and presto a garden that I have really not had to do a whole lot on. I love it. now if we could only make our yard look good!

Update:
WHAT HAPPENED HERE!!!


























Maybe this one should join the circus!









2 comments:

  1. So I just read through the entire thing and you've done really good catching up! Your garden is totally growing too. Hehehe, loved the comments on the camping trip too. I'll have to have Dave read it later. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gross! hahaha, That carrot ball was pretty sick. It's freaky! It's exciting that you are getting all this wonderful produce growing though! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete